Pages

boys....

By the time people are my age (14, 15 in 8 days!) they have been asked out a lot of times, have had a bf or have a guy they txt all night long and flirt with. I don't have a guy like that I have never had a guy like that. The only two people who have ever asked me out are both special needs and ask out any one that is a girl. Am I really that weird that know guy has and interest in me? Right now it feels like I will never have a bf or anything like a bf. I know thats crazy that I will when the times right but still. Whatever I guess I will have to suck it up and wait. Right?~Too School For Cool

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean! The only guys that like me are in Special ED (no offense to anyone) and guys that are just plain undesirable. And sometimes I get to thinking that I'll never have a bf either. lol.

    ReplyDelete