Pages

School so far

So school is getting crazy I have so much work!!!!! This weekend I have to write a paper for one class and the teacher gave us other homework and that is just one class! I have 7 classes! (I took on and extra class yes I am that much of a nerd :) It is just so crazy.
So in the poll for what I should call the transfer boy star is winning so I will be calling him that until another name is winning. So I think I really like star :) He is super nice to me and lately he has been calling me over to him in random places and I have caught him starring at me a few times. He is so nice I hope he likes me. One think that is giving me hope is in may I went to New York and I got my palm read at a street fair, I know its not that reliable but, the lady said that October and November will be great months for me that something huge will happen to me. So it is making me hope that star is the big thing that is going to happen. well we will have to just wait and see!
Homecoming is coming up and I got my dress today! It is purple and it is leopard it has a huge black flower on the side it is so cute! Today I got a feather extenuation! I love it is a natural feather it is grey and black. I am loving my crazy hectic life!-Too School For Cool

1 comment:

  1. i completely understand im in college been back to school for a month and it gets soo consuming but its fun :)

    ReplyDelete