Pages

tools and cars...

So two of my friends had a party which sucked, there was only 5 people there. One of the people there was the tool (I posted about him before). My two friends are kinda obsessed  with him they would leave are group of five and go off to talk about him leaving me with the tool and this other guy. So because my friends bailed on me I started hanging out with the tool. Well the tool is 17 and can drive, so he got bored and wanted to leave and go to the corner store the thing is one of my friends isn't allowed in the tools car and my friend wouldn't let my other friend go, but the only person I was talking to was leaving so I jumped in the tools car alone. We had a lot of fun, I almost died 3 times he got us stuck in an intersection and he told me he new my friends were obsessed with him and that one of them likes him. He also told me that he doesn't trust on of my friends anymore. Which has know lead to my friends having a secret war..Fun.. The Sophomore plague has hit my friends!~Too School For Cool

No comments:

Post a Comment